Hello, Can anyone recommend a place to stay on the north side of Roatan, Honduras? My husband and I like remote places but he has to be able to buy beer We do not want to be anywhere near the cruise ship folks or the airport so based on my research so far, the west side of the island and the south western side of the island are out! I'm having a very difficult time finding a "villa" (I call it that because that's what they call the houses we like to rent in the Caribbean) on the north west side of Roatan. Also, we want to take at least one day trip to the ruins and jungle on the mainland so let us know about that to, please. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. This NC Southern girl needs your help!
Want to stay on north side of Roatan, Honduras
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 3 Help with 5 days touring time
- 4 Costa Rica trip in March
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 Safety in Ixtapa
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 13 Roatan advice
- 14 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 17 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 18 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 19 Safety in Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 21 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 22 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 23 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 24 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 25 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!