One leg of my Costa Rica trip is Liberia city center to Rincon de la Vieja. I'm trying to avoid the seemingly overpriced transportation in CR (I'll be traveling alone so taxi fare can't be split) and wanted to squeeze in some local flavor in my trip. So to get to my hotel in Rincon (Hacienda Guachipelin) I'm considering taking the public local bus from Liberia to the village of Curubande. It is supposedly about 3 miles walk from the village to the hacienda. Has anyone walked this before and can advise if it's doable? I'm not sure about the roads since I"ll be going there in October during the rainy season and if it's too deserted (I'm a solo female traveler). I'm not too concerned about the distance since I'm a walker/hiker.
Walk from Curubande to Hacienda Guachipelin Costa Rica
- 1 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 2 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 3 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 6 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 7 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 10 Oasis Cancun
- 11 Driving
- 12 Driving around costa ica
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 15 Campeche anyone?
- 16 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 17 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 18 Belize in August with teens
- 19 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 20 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 22 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 23 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 24 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???