Anybody going this summer to Antigua, Guatemala? Any suggestions on lodging (B&B), car rental, tours, etc?
And also, how are safety conditions nowadays? Any feedback, much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 2 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 3 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 4 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 5 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 6 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 7 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 8 help from a Panamanian
- 9 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 10 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 11 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 12 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 13 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 14 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 15 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 16 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 17 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 18 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 19 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 20 Music Video
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 23 Guatemala trip in August?
- 24 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 25 Driving Central America