Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/marvels-of-nature-garcinia/
- 2 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 3 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 4 mexico city and puebla?
- 5 10 Day Costa Rica
- 6 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 7 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 9 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 10 Cancun to Guatemala
- 11 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 12 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 13 San Miguel trivia
- 14 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 16 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 17 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 18 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 19 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 20 puerto vallarta
- 21 California Baja
- 22 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 23 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 24 Best plan - suggestions
- 25 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017