Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 4 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 5 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 6 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 7 Cancun All inclusive
- 8 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 9 girls getaway
- 10 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 14 First time CR intinerary help
- 15 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 16 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 17 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 18 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 19 Cancun and cuba
- 20 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 21 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 22 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 25 Archaeological tours