Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewdenmark.com/ketone-life/
- 2 Returning home
- 3 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 4 Cancun all inclusive
- 5 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 9 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 10 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 11 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 13 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 14 White hair in Valladolid....
- 15 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 16 Roatan
- 17 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 20 Driving Time
- 21 Guanajuato
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 24 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 25 Costa Rica