Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Utila to the Bottom of the Sea
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 3 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 4 Car rental in Cancun
- 5 Adopt an animal donation?
- 6 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 7 San Miguel De Allende
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints