Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Utila to the Bottom of the Sea
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 3 Mexico City
- 4 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 5 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 6 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 7 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 8 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 9 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 10 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 11 Monteverde Accomodations
- 12 Oaxaca in November
- 13 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 14 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 15 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 18 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 19 Dominical Costa Rica
- 20 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 21 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?
- 22 Best places to see in Mexico for 5 day Thanksgiving trip?
- 23 getting from point A to B to C in Costa Rica
- 24 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 25 How humid is Osa peninsula in mid-December?