Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Utila to the Bottom of the Sea
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 4 Help with 5 days touring time
- 5 Costa Rica trip in March
- 6 Safety in Ixtapa
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 13 Roatan advice
- 14 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 17 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 18 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 19 Safety in Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 21 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 22 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 23 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 24 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 25 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!