Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 2 Guanajuato
- 3 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 4 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 5 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 First time CR intinerary help
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 dental implants
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Costa Rica- July trip
- 12 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 13 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 14 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 15 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 16 help from a Panamanian
- 17 Best Panama beach area?
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 19 Guanacaste
- 20 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Riu Cancun
- 22 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 23 Passport expires soon
- 24 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 25 Need Suggestions for Guatemala