Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finally made it!
- 2 First Vacation!
- 3 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 6 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 9 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 10 Activities in Costa Rica
- 11 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 12 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 13 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 14 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 15 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 16 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 17 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 18 Gluten Free Belize
- 19 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 20 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 21 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 22 In Cancun right now..
- 23 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 24 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report