Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 :<~ ‰바카라사이트추천 :<~ ‰ bUs97.COM :<~ ‰ 카지노사이트추천:<~ ‰
- 2 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 3 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 4 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 5 Four night is PV
- 6 Snorkeling trips
- 7 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 10 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 11 best new site in costa rica
- 12 Oaxaca in march
- 13 Tikal, Guatemala
- 14 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 15 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 18 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 19 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 20 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 Panama Canal
- 23 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe
- 24 Wildlife viewing in Mexico (?)
- 25 Bocas ??