Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 2 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 3 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 4 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 7 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 8 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 9 Music Video
- 10 July Adventure
- 11 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 12 Guatemala trip in August?
- 13 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 14 Driving Central America
- 15 Nicaragua -- connection
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 june trip-help with itinerary
- 18 3 weeks on the west coast
- 19 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 20 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 21 help from a Panamanian
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 23 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 24 Belize in mid September
- 25 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing