Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya vs Costa Rica with kids
- 2 Impulse buy: ticket to Guatemala
- 3 Mexico City weather
- 4 Guatemala with 7 year old
- 5 Mexico City alone last week of December
- 6 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 7 Costa Rica with kids
- 8 New Year 2016 Mexico City
- 9 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 10 Riviera Maya itinerary
- 11 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 12 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 13 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 14 Honeymoon August 2016
- 15 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 16 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 17 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 18 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 19 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 20 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 21 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 22 Cancun AI resorts
- 23 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 24 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 25 Layover in Mexico City