Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 29 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from La Ceiba over to the island of Utila to learn the sacred art of diving - PADI style!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Azul Sensatori
- 2 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 3 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 4 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 5 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 6 Adult only all inclusive
- 7 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 8 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 9 Westjet flights to Merida
- 10 Belize - Where to Go?
- 11 Savegre Hotel
- 12 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 13 Camera & Accessories
- 14 Wildlife in Belize
- 15 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 18 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 19 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 20 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 21 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 22 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 23 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 24 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 25 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal