Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 34 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we cross the Darién gap hoping to find an alternate route to the available flights and expensive yacht trips. It was a painful but an unforgettable experience.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/supremex/
- 2 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 3 Merida in March
- 4 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 5 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 6 Mexico in March - questions
- 7 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 10 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 11 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 12 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 13 travel in Yucatan
- 14 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 15 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 16 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 17 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 18 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 19 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 20 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 21 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 22 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 23 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 24 Another Yucatan trip report
- 25 Trip Report - Yucatan
video: Panama City to Turbo (The Darién Crossing)