Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 34 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we cross the Darién gap hoping to find an alternate route to the available flights and expensive yacht trips. It was a painful but an unforgettable experience.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Panama City to Turbo (The Darién Crossing)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 2 mayan ruins family trip
- 3 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 4 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 5 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 6 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 7 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 8 Playa del Carmen
- 9 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 10 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 11 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 12 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 13 Mexico
- 14 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 19 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 20 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 21 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 22 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 23 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 24 Los cabos in January
- 25 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec