Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 34 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we cross the Darién gap hoping to find an alternate route to the available flights and expensive yacht trips. It was a painful but an unforgettable experience.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Panama City to Turbo (The Darién Crossing)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 2 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 3 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 4 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 7 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 8 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 9 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 10 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 11 Somewhere hot!
- 12 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 13 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 14 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Cancun-discounts.com
- 17 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 18 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 19 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old