Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 34 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we cross the Darién gap hoping to find an alternate route to the available flights and expensive yacht trips. It was a painful but an unforgettable experience.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Set up: VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 4 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 5 Anyone interested?
- 6 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 7 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 10 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 11 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 12 Spending USD in Mexico
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Food poisoning?
- 15 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 16 Best plan - suggestions
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 19 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 20 Guanacaste in October
- 21 Good lunch spot
- 22 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 23 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 24 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 25 Art School
video: Panama City to Turbo (The Darién Crossing)