Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 34 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we cross the Darién gap hoping to find an alternate route to the available flights and expensive yacht trips. It was a painful but an unforgettable experience.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First Vacation!
- 2 Finally made it!
- 3 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 4 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 5 Itinerary help
- 6 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 7 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 8 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 9 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 10 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 11 Activities in Costa Rica
- 12 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 13 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 14 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 15 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 16 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 17 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 18 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 19 Gluten Free Belize
- 20 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 21 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 22 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 23 In Cancun right now..
- 24 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 25 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
video: Panama City to Turbo (The Darién Crossing)