Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 34 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we cross the Darién gap hoping to find an alternate route to the available flights and expensive yacht trips. It was a painful but an unforgettable experience.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 2 Food and health in Cancún.
- 3 Costa Rica--first time
- 4 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 5 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 8 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 9 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 10 Azul Sensatori
- 11 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 12 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 13 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 14 La Paloma reviews?
- 15 Westjet flights to Merida
- 16 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 17 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 18 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 19 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 20 Adult only all inclusive
- 21 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 22 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 23 Belize - Where to Go?
- 24 Savegre Hotel
- 25 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
video: Panama City to Turbo (The Darién Crossing)