Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 34 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we cross the Darién gap hoping to find an alternate route to the available flights and expensive yacht trips. It was a painful but an unforgettable experience.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 2 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 4 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 5 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 6 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 7 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 8 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 9 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 10 Places to stay in Belize
- 11 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 12 loan offer money
- 13 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 14 Gluten Free Belize
- 15 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 16 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 17 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 18 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 19 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 20 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 21 In Cancun right now..
- 22 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 23 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 24 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 25 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
video: Panama City to Turbo (The Darién Crossing)