Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 34 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we cross the Darién gap hoping to find an alternate route to the available flights and expensive yacht trips. It was a painful but an unforgettable experience.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 moving to mexico
- 2 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 3 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 4 international calling cards
- 5 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 6 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 7 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 8 Archaeological tours
- 9 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 10 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 11 moving to mexico
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 14 Guanajuato
- 15 Cancun All inclusive
- 16 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 17 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 18 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 19 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 20 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 21 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 22 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 23 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 24 girls getaway
- 25 Tulum and Akumal Tours
video: Panama City to Turbo (The Darién Crossing)