Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 26 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Nebaj (after some hiking up in the Cuchumatan Mountains) to San Pedro (Lago de Atitlan) and take a 5 day Spanish language course.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1697
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 2 Guanajuato
- 3 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 4 Cancun All inclusive
- 5 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 6 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 7 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 8 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 9 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 10 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 11 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 12 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 13 girls getaway
- 14 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 15 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 16 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 19 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 20 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 21 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 22 Cancun and cuba
- 23 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 24 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 25 Travelling the coast of Mexico
video: Nebaj to Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala