Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 26 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Nebaj (after some hiking up in the Cuchumatan Mountains) to San Pedro (Lago de Atitlan) and take a 5 day Spanish language course.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1697
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 2 Mexico City and...?
- 3 Solo touring in Panama City
- 4 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 5 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 6 Driving in CR
- 7 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 8 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 9 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 10 Tamarindo Sept
- 11 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 12 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 13 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 14 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 15 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 16 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 17 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 18 Renting Car in Mexico
- 19 Cancun All inclusive
- 20 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 21 Belize in mid September
- 22 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 23 Budget Belize
- 24 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
video: Nebaj to Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala