Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 26 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Nebaj (after some hiking up in the Cuchumatan Mountains) to San Pedro (Lago de Atitlan) and take a 5 day Spanish language course.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1697
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 3 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 4 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Homestay
- 6 Costa Rica
- 7 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 8 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 9 reliable car rental company??
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 12 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 13 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 14 Planning a trip to Panama
- 15 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 17 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 18 best air route san diego to san jose
- 19 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 20 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 21 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 22 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 23 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 24 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 25 Puerto Vallarta
video: Nebaj to Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala