Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 26 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Nebaj (after some hiking up in the Cuchumatan Mountains) to San Pedro (Lago de Atitlan) and take a 5 day Spanish language course.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1697
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Fishing around Arenal
- 3 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 8 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 16 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 dental implants
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 21 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 22 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Best Panama beach area?
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize
video: Nebaj to Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala