Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 26 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Nebaj (after some hiking up in the Cuchumatan Mountains) to San Pedro (Lago de Atitlan) and take a 5 day Spanish language course.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1697
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 2 online brand reputation management
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 5 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 6 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 7 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 8 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 9 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 10 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 11 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 12 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 13 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 14 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 15 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 16 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 17 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 18 Fonda Vela
- 19 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 20 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 21 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 22 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 23 Driver needed for Panama City
- 24 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 25 Warm Temp for Snorkling
video: Nebaj to Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala