Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 26 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Nebaj (after some hiking up in the Cuchumatan Mountains) to San Pedro (Lago de Atitlan) and take a 5 day Spanish language course.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1697
video: Nebaj to Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 2 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 3 Sim card and power
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 5 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 6 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 7 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 8 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 9 Mexico region question
- 10 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 11 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 12 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 13 Costa rica help
- 14 car rental companies
- 15 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 16 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 17 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 18 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 19 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 20 cozumel tennis
- 21 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 22 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 24 Baja California
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun