Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 26 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Nebaj (after some hiking up in the Cuchumatan Mountains) to San Pedro (Lago de Atitlan) and take a 5 day Spanish language course.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1697
video: Nebaj to Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap Hotels in Mexico City?
- 2 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 3 40th Birthday Trip
- 4 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 5 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 6 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 7 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 8 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 9 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 10 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 11 La paz at christmas
- 12 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 13 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 14 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 15 Guatemala customs question
- 16 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 17 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 18 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica questions
- 20 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 21 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 22 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 23 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 24 Rainy season
- 25 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala