Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 32 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel to the beautiful little town of Masaya, visit a Guitar luther, and then check out impressive Volcán Masaya.
From Masaya we head over to Lake Ometepe and go for a swim in the crystal clear water of Los Ojos de Agua.
Then... San Juan del sur - to learn how to surf.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Four night is PV
- 2 Oaxaca in march
- 3 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 4 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 5 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 6 Snorkeling trips
- 7 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 10 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 11 best new site in costa rica
- 12 Tikal, Guatemala
- 13 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 14 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 17 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 18 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 19 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 Panama Canal
- 22 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe
- 23 Wildlife viewing in Mexico (?)
- 24 Bocas ??
- 25 cruise excursion from Limon