Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 32 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel to the beautiful little town of Masaya, visit a Guitar luther, and then check out impressive Volcán Masaya.
From Masaya we head over to Lake Ometepe and go for a swim in the crystal clear water of Los Ojos de Agua.
Then... San Juan del sur - to learn how to surf.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 jual obat aborsi surabaya 082243481393 pin 288a594d
- 2 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 3 2 weeks in Mexico
- 4 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 5 Merida-where to stay
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 8 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 9 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 12 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 13 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 14 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 15 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 16 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 17 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 18 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 19 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 20 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 21 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 22 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 23 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 24 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 25 Mexico City Hotels