Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 32 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel to the beautiful little town of Masaya, visit a Guitar luther, and then check out impressive Volcán Masaya.
From Masaya we head over to Lake Ometepe and go for a swim in the crystal clear water of Los Ojos de Agua.
Then... San Juan del sur - to learn how to surf.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Masaya to San Juan
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Financing of project, loans of money offers
- 3 Safety in Ixtapa
- 4 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 7 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 8 Backpack vs Wheels
- 9 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 10 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 11 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 13 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 14 Help with 5 days touring time
- 15 Costa Rica trip in March
- 16 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 17 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 18 Adopt an animal donation?
- 19 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 20 Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 22 Roatan advice
- 23 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 24 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 25 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?