Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 32 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel to the beautiful little town of Masaya, visit a Guitar luther, and then check out impressive Volcán Masaya.
From Masaya we head over to Lake Ometepe and go for a swim in the crystal clear water of Los Ojos de Agua.
Then... San Juan del sur - to learn how to surf.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 2 Gluten Free Belize
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 5 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 6 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 9 In Cancun right now..
- 10 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 11 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 12 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 14 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 15 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 16 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 17 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 18 Places to stay in Belize
- 19 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 20 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 21 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 22 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 23 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 24 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 25 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?