Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 32 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel to the beautiful little town of Masaya, visit a Guitar luther, and then check out impressive Volcán Masaya.
From Masaya we head over to Lake Ometepe and go for a swim in the crystal clear water of Los Ojos de Agua.
Then... San Juan del sur - to learn how to surf.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Masaya to San Juan
- 1 Belize
- 2 Costa Rica
- 3 please help!
- 4 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 5 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 6 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 9 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 10 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 11 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 12 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 13 Excellence Resort advice
- 14 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 15 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 16 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 17 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 18 Costa rica questions?
- 19 Baja California
- 20 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 21 Motorcycles
- 22 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 23 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 24 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 25 Nude sunbathing advice