Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Leon to Granada
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 3 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 4 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 5 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 6 Guatemala customs question
- 7 Costa Rica questions
- 8 Mextrotter
- 9 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 10 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 11 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 12 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 13 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 14 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 15 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 16 costa rica
- 17 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 19 Car rental Cancun
- 20 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 21 Christmas in Puebla?
- 22 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 23 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 24 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 25 Viceroy Riviera Maya