Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 2 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 3 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 4 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 5 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 6 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 7 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 8 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 9 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 10 Copa Airlines?
- 11 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 12 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 13 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 14 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 15 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 16 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 17 Tulum (camping)
- 18 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 19 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 20 Riviera Maya
- 21 Excursions
- 22 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 23 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 24 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 25 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)