Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Leon to Granada
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo San Lucas
- 2 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 5 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 6 tours to gatun locks panama
- 7 Trip ideas needed please
- 8 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 9 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 10 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 11 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 12 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 13 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 14 Mex City Restaurant
- 15 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 16 costa rica in two weeks
- 17 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 18 Cancun Hotel
- 19 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 20 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 21 Cuernavaca
- 22 sales tax in Mexico
- 23 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica
- 24 Guide to Nicaraguan festivals and events
- 25 Labor Day Weekend Trip to Mexico