Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Leon to Granada
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 2 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 3 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 4 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 5 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 6 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 11 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 12 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 13 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 16 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 17 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 18 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 21 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 22 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 23 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 24 Tulum (camping)
- 25 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque