Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Leon to Granada
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 2 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 3 Departure tax
- 4 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 5 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 6 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 7 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 8 Costa Rica first timers
- 9 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 10 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 11 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 12 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 13 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 14 think twice before using expedia
- 15 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 16 best places in Baja
- 17 Beachfront in Tulum
- 18 Belize, first time
- 19 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 20 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 21 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 22 Costa Rica with young kids
- 23 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 24 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 25 Security in Oaxaca