Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 2 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 3 Activities in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 5 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 6 Gluten Free Belize
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 9 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 10 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 11 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 12 In Cancun right now..
- 13 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 14 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 15 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 17 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 18 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 19 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 20 Places to stay in Belize
- 21 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 22 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 23 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 24 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 25 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)