Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Leon to Granada
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 2 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 3 Embera Village
- 4 an evening in San Jose...?
- 5 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 6 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 7 Food at Leon airport?
- 8 Food at Leon airport?
- 9 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 10 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 11 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 12 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 13 Costa Rica & Panama
- 14 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 15 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 16 Tela and La Ceiba
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 March/April weather
- 19 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 20 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 21 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 22 One Week in Southern Belize
- 23 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 24 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 25 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?