Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/provixin
- 2 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 3 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 4 playa del carmen what to do
- 5 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 6 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 7 Giving back to Mexio
- 8 2 months in Central America
- 9 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 11 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 14 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 15 Belize planning help
- 16 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 17 Excellent News!
- 18 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 19 Mexico earthquake
- 20 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 21 Cabo
- 22 Best plan - suggestions
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 Transport from Mexico City to San Miguel de Allende
- 25 Costa Rica or Belize?