Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 30 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel we cross over from Honduras into Nicaragua and make our way from Leon to Granada.
Nicaragua is a wonderful country!
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we loved to hear from you):
video: Leon to Granada
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cuernavaca
- 2 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 3 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 4 cancun
- 5 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 6 best places in Baja
- 7 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 8 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 9 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 10 costa rica in two weeks
- 11 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 12 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 13 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 14 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 15 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 16 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 17 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 18 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 20 costa rica logistics
- 21 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 22 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 costa rica logistics again
- 25 Mexico Trip