Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: La Fortuna to Panama City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 2 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 5 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 6 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 7 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 8 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 9 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 13 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 14 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 15 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 16 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 17 Tocumen Airport layover
- 18 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 19 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Sayulita infomation
- 21 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 22 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 23 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 24 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 25 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town