Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 2 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 3 Mexico in March - questions
- 4 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 5 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 6 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 7 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 8 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 9 travel in Yucatan
- 10 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 11 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 12 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 13 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 16 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 17 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 18 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 19 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 20 Another Yucatan trip report
- 21 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 22 Cabo San Lucas weather in November
- 23 Chichen Itza - Yucatan, Mexico
- 24 Hotels on Playa Los Muertos in PV
- 25 Excursions in Playa del Carmen