Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 2 Royal Hideaway construction
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 4 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 5 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 6 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 7 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 8 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 9 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 10 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 11 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 12 3rd-10th april
- 13 May in Central America
- 14 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 15 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 16 Four night is PV
- 17 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 18 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 19 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 20 San Miguel
- 21 Oaxaca in march
- 22 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 23 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 24 Snorkeling trips
- 25 Diving (Riviera Maya)