Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: La Fortuna to Panama City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo San Lucas
- 2 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 3 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 4 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 5 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 6 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 7 tours to gatun locks panama
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 10 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 11 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 12 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 13 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 14 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 15 Mex City Restaurant
- 16 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 17 costa rica in two weeks
- 18 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 19 Cancun Hotel
- 20 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 21 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 22 Cuernavaca
- 23 sales tax in Mexico
- 24 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica
- 25 Guide to Nicaraguan festivals and events