Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finally made it!
- 2 First Vacation!
- 3 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 4 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 5 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 6 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 7 Itinerary help
- 8 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 9 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 10 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 11 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 12 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 13 Activities in Costa Rica
- 14 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 15 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 16 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 17 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 18 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 19 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 20 Gluten Free Belize
- 21 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 22 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 23 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 24 In Cancun right now..
- 25 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?