Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: La Fortuna to Panama City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 7 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 8 Belize Itinerary help!
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 10 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 11 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 Costa Rica Travel
- 14 Planning Mexico by February
- 15 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 16 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 17 A Week in Montezuma
- 18 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Book set in Panama
- 21 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 22 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon