Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 2 Rental Car in Mexico
- 3 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 4 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 5 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 6 Costa Rica--first time
- 7 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 8 caravan tour of costa rica
- 9 Blue Hole
- 10 Car rental in Cancun
- 11 Proposal
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 14 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 15 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 16 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 17 Seaweed
- 18 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 19 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 20 Savegre Hotel
- 21 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 22 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 23 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
- 24 Canopy Zip-RAIL rollercoaster
- 25 Saving Unspoiled Guanaja