Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 2 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 3 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 4 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 5 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 8 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 9 Fonda Vela
- 10 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 11 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 12 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 13 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 14 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 15 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 16 Driver needed for Panama City
- 17 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 18 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 19 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 20 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 21 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 22 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip
- 23 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 24 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 25 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan