Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 2 Planning a car trip
- 3 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 4 first timers planning our own trip
- 5 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 6 Beach for kids in CR
- 7 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 8 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 9 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 10 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 11 Costa Rica itinerary
- 12 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 13 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 14 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 15 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 20 La Fortuna via Poas
- 21 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 22 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 23 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 24 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 25 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter