Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 33 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel into Costa Rice briefly and cross to Panama and check out Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
Next episode - crossing the Darién Gap to Colombia.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: La Fortuna to Panama City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 4 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 7 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 8 Mexico region question
- 9 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 10 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 11 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 12 Costa rica help
- 13 car rental companies
- 14 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 16 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 17 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 cozumel tennis
- 20 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 21 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 23 Baja California
- 24 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 25 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico