Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 31 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Granada Nicaragua, check out Volcán Mombacho, then shoot through Managua en route to Big Corn Island via Rama and Bluefields.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 4 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 5 Activities in Costa Rica
- 6 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 9 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 10 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 11 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 12 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 13 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 14 Gluten Free Belize
- 15 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 16 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 17 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 18 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 19 In Cancun right now..
- 20 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 21 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 23 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 24 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 25 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
video: Granada to Big Corn Island (via Managua, Rama & Bluefields)