Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 31 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Granada Nicaragua, check out Volcán Mombacho, then shoot through Managua en route to Big Corn Island via Rama and Bluefields.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 2 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 3 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 4 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 5 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 6 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 7 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 8 Music Video
- 9 July Adventure
- 10 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 11 Guatemala trip in August?
- 12 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 13 Driving Central America
- 14 Nicaragua -- connection
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 june trip-help with itinerary
- 17 3 weeks on the west coast
- 18 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 19 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 20 help from a Panamanian
- 21 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 22 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 23 Belize in mid September
- 24 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 25 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
video: Granada to Big Corn Island (via Managua, Rama & Bluefields)