Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 31 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Granada Nicaragua, check out Volcán Mombacho, then shoot through Managua en route to Big Corn Island via Rama and Bluefields.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 2 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 3 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 4 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 5 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 6 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 7 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 8 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 9 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 10 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 11 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 12 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 13 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 14 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 15 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 16 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 17 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 18 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 19 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 20 Fonda Vela
- 21 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 22 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 23 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 24 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 25 Driver needed for Panama City
video: Granada to Big Corn Island (via Managua, Rama & Bluefields)