Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 31 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Granada Nicaragua, check out Volcán Mombacho, then shoot through Managua en route to Big Corn Island via Rama and Bluefields.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Granada to Big Corn Island (via Managua, Rama & Bluefields)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Playa del Carmen
- 4 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 5 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 8 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 9 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Panama in October
- 12 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 13 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 14 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 15 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 16 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 17 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 18 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 19 Monteverde from Liberia
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 23 mayan ruins family trip
- 24 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 25 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids