Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 31 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Granada Nicaragua, check out Volcán Mombacho, then shoot through Managua en route to Big Corn Island via Rama and Bluefields.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica--first time
- 2 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 3 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 4 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 5 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 6 Food and health in Cancún.
- 7 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 8 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 9 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 10 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 11 Azul Sensatori
- 12 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 13 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 14 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 15 La Paloma reviews?
- 16 Westjet flights to Merida
- 17 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 18 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 19 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 20 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 21 Adult only all inclusive
- 22 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 23 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 24 Belize - Where to Go?
- 25 Savegre Hotel
video: Granada to Big Corn Island (via Managua, Rama & Bluefields)