Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 31 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Granada Nicaragua, check out Volcán Mombacho, then shoot through Managua en route to Big Corn Island via Rama and Bluefields.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/cash-improve-system/
- 2 Mexico City and...?
- 3 Driving in CR
- 4 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 5 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 6 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 7 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 8 Tamarindo Sept
- 9 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 10 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 11 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 12 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 13 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 14 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 15 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 16 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 17 Renting Car in Mexico
- 18 Cancun All inclusive
- 19 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 20 Belize in mid September
- 21 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 22 Budget Belize
- 23 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 25 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
video: Granada to Big Corn Island (via Managua, Rama & Bluefields)