Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 31 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Granada Nicaragua, check out Volcán Mombacho, then shoot through Managua en route to Big Corn Island via Rama and Bluefields.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 2 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 3 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 4 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 5 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 6 Non tourist beach in December
- 7 unsafe?
- 8 Driving in Mexico
- 9 Sending things back home.
- 10 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 11 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 12 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 14 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 15 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 16 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 17 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 19 White hair in Valladolid....
- 20 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 21 unsafer?
- 22 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 23 Budget Belize
- 24 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 25 Costa Rica for business
video: Granada to Big Corn Island (via Managua, Rama & Bluefields)