Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 25 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Finca Ixobel to Semuc Champey (via Rio Dulce, Livingston & El Paraiso).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here: http://www.planetkapow.com/1688
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 2 Costa Rica
- 3 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 4 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 5 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 6 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 7 Planning a trip to Panama
- 8 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 9 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 10 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 11 best air route san diego to san jose
- 12 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 13 reliable car rental company??
- 14 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 15 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 16 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 17 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 18 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 19 Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 21 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 22 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 23 Need help ASAP for Belize
- 24 Are dogs allowed on the beaches
- 25 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
video: Finca Ixobel to Semuc Champey, Guatemala