Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Riu vs Westin?
- 3 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 4 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 5 Sim card and power
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 7 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 8 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 9 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 10 Mexico region question
- 11 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 12 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 13 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 14 Costa rica help
- 15 car rental companies
- 16 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 17 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 18 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 19 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 cozumel tennis
- 22 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 23 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 25 Baja California