Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bahaduri HP @printer error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 3 Cozumel airport transfers
- 4 Best plan - suggestions
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Vacation choices
- 7 Puerto Vallarta
- 8 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 9 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 10 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 11 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 12 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 15 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 16 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 1/2 day excursions
- 19 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 20 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 21 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 22 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 23 San Miguel trivia
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Mexico and Belize itinerary help
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)