Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize itinerary help
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 3 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 4 Mexico
- 5 live from PV !
- 6 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 7 Belize planning help
- 8 Another Yucatan trip report
- 9 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 10 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 2017 SMA Trip
- 13 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 14 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 15 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 16 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 17 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 18 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 19 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 20 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 21 Bocas ??
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 23 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 24 Costa Rica Connection
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)