Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 2 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 3 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 4 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 5 In Cancun right now..
- 6 Gluten Free Belize
- 7 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 8 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 9 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 11 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 12 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 13 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 14 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 15 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 16 Places to stay in Belize
- 17 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 18 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 19 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 20 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 23 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 24 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 25 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)