Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1800-841-6436()@
- 2 just call ++11808416436** netflix technical support phone number
- 3 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 4 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 5 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 6 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 7 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 12 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 13 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 14 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 16 Music Video
- 17 July Adventure
- 18 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 19 Guatemala trip in August?
- 20 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 21 Driving Central America
- 22 Nicaragua -- connection
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 june trip-help with itinerary
- 25 3 weeks on the west coast
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)