Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/apex-plump/
- 2 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 3 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 4 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 5 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 6 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 7 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 8 Non tourist beach in December
- 9 unsafe?
- 10 Driving in Mexico
- 11 Sending things back home.
- 12 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 13 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 14 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 16 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 17 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 18 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 20 White hair in Valladolid....
- 21 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 22 unsafer?
- 23 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 24 Budget Belize
- 25 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)