Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 2 Savegre Hotel
- 3 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 4 Camera & Accessories
- 5 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 9 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 10 Westjet flights to Merida
- 11 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 12 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 13 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 14 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 15 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 16 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 17 Belize - Where to Go?
- 18 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 19 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 20 Wildlife in Belize
- 21 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 22 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 23 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 24 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 25 Nicaragua money questions
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)