Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Central America vacation in September
- 2 Granada or Leon
- 3 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 4 Rental Car in Mexico
- 5 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 6 What do you think about this testimony?
- 7 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 8 Costa Rica--first time
- 9 Sandals in Cancún
- 10 Belize itinerary help
- 11 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 12 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 13 Costa Rica surfing
- 14 Nicaragua money questions
- 15 Blue Hole
- 16 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 17 Panama in December?
- 18 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 19 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 20 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 21 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 22 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 23 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 24 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 25 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)