Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 27 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we travel from Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador).
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and we'd love to hear your comments!):
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Layover in San Salvador
- 2 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 3 day trips from Mexico City
- 4 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 help from a Panamanian
- 7 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 8 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 9 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 10 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 11 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 12 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 13 Pearl Keys
- 14 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 17 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 18 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 19 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 20 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 21 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 22 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 23 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 24 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 25 Costa Rica- July trip
video: Antigua (Guatemala) to San Salvador (El Salvador)