I wanted some input in choosing between these two AIs in nuevo vallarta. We are only spending a couple of nights here with the rest of our vacation spent in the zona romantica of PV. I wanted to know which one is more upscale, with better food and amenities. It looks like the star rating on Occidental is higher but the RD has more positive guest reviews. RD also has the slight advantage from my standpoint of being walkable to Bucerias. Any input will be helpful.
Vallarta: Occidental or Royal Decameron
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 2 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 3 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 4 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 5 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Which of these locations?
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 13 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 14 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 Renting a car in Cancun
- 17 Possible Mexico Trip
- 18 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 21 MEXIGO TOURS
- 22 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Location of this photo
- 24 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 25 Cancun in March