My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 2 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 3 Cancun to Guatemala
- 4 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 5 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 6 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 San Miguel trivia
- 8 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 10 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 11 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 12 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 puerto vallarta
- 16 California Baja
- 17 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 Best plan - suggestions
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 22 Mexico City over Christmas
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 25 best shoes for Costa Rica