My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 2 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 6 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 7 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 8 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 9 Fishing around Arenal
- 10 First time CR intinerary help
- 11 Amazing..
- 12 dental implants
- 13 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 14 Costa Rica- July trip
- 15 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 16 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 17 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 18 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 19 help from a Panamanian
- 20 Best Panama beach area?
- 21 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 22 Guanacaste
- 23 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Riu Cancun
- 25 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico