My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/image-revive/
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 unsafe?
- 4 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 5 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 7 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 8 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 9 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 10 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 11 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 12 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 13 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 14 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 15 Non tourist beach in December
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Sending things back home.
- 18 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 19 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 20 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 23 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 24 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016