My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 2 Merida in March
- 3 Mexico in March - questions
- 4 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 5 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 6 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 7 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 8 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 9 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 10 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 11 travel in Yucatan
- 12 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 13 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 14 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 15 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 19 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 20 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 21 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 22 Another Yucatan trip report
- 23 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 24 Cabo San Lucas weather in November
- 25 Chichen Itza - Yucatan, Mexico