My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Osa Peninsula
- 2 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 3 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 4 2 weeks in Mexico
- 5 Merida-where to stay
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 8 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 9 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 12 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 13 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 14 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 15 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 16 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 17 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 18 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 19 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 20 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 21 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 22 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 23 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 24 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 25 Mexico City Hotels