My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Vaccinations for Nicaragua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 2 Food poisoning?
- 3 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 6 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 7 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 8 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 9 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 10 Central America travel over New Year's
- 11 Mexico City
- 12 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 13 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 14 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 15 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 16 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 17 Costa Rica help
- 18 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 19 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 20 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 21 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 22 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 23 Belize in June?
- 24 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 25 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?