My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID card,etc email@example.com
- 2 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 3 Tikal
- 4 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 5 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 6 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 7 Best resort for our situation?
- 8 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 9 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 10 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 11 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 14 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 15 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 16 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 17 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 18 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 19 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 20 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 21 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 22 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 23 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 24 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 25 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16