My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Vaccinations for Nicaragua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 4 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 11 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 12 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 13 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 15 Tocumen Airport layover
- 16 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 17 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Sayulita infomation
- 19 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 22 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 23 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 24 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land
- 25 passport expiration date?