My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- 2 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 3 Need help optimizing 3 month backpacking trip in Central America
- 4 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 5 Food and health in Cancún.
- 6 Costa Rica--first time
- 7 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 8 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 9 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 10 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 11 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 12 Azul Sensatori
- 13 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 14 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 15 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 16 La Paloma reviews?
- 17 Westjet flights to Merida
- 18 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 19 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 20 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 21 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 22 Adult only all inclusive
- 23 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 24 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 25 Belize - Where to Go?