My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Nicaragua from New York City in August for 11 nights. We'll be traveling through Leon, Granada, Isla Ometepe and SJDS region. Which vaccinations, if any, should we get?
From what I can tell, anti-malarial pills and typhoid may make sense.
I believe we both already have our tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 2 Car Rental in Cancun
- 3 One month surf and yoga
- 4 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 5 Interjet Airline
- 6 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 7 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 8 Guanaster, costa rica
- 9 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 10 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 11 Returning home
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 14 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 15 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 16 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 19 Cancun all inclusive
- 20 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 21 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 24 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 25 White hair in Valladolid....