This year I'm planning my family's vacation as a teen and I really want my family to go on a different type of trip: tropical with forest and beaches and adventure that we all can enjoy. Cities with good reputations and a charismatic ambience would be appreciated. Last year we explored Yosemite and my siblings want to go to Glacier National Park this summer. I am attempting to find a island or country that provides the same freedoms national parks provide with beauty and wildlife and exploration because I want a change that satisfies everyone. Does anyone have experience with any places that fit this description?
vacation for an adventurous family?
- 1 Cancun day trips
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 Quick CR Trip Report
- 4 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 6 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 12 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 13 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 17 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 18 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 19 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 20 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 23 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 24 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 25 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report