I've never been to either of these places and I'd love to get feedback on the pros/cons for each island! Some things I'd like to consider:
-Where to stay (area)
-Transportation (around island and to the island itself)
-Diving (which one is better/where to see whale sharks)
-Interesting/fun land activities offered
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/operalux-cream/
- 2 Non tourist beach in December
- 3 unsafe?
- 4 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 5 Driving in Mexico
- 6 Sending things back home.
- 7 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 8 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 9 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 11 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 12 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 13 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 14 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 16 White hair in Valladolid....
- 17 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 18 unsafer?
- 19 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 20 Budget Belize
- 21 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 22 Costa Rica for business
- 23 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Mexico City safety
- 25 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún