Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Non tourist beach in December
- 2 unsafe?
- 3 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 4 Driving in Mexico
- 5 Sending things back home.
- 6 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 7 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 8 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 10 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 13 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 17 unsafer?
- 18 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 19 Budget Belize
- 20 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 21 Costa Rica for business
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Mexico City safety
- 24 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún
- 25 Butterflies