Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 2 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 3 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 6 mexico city and puebla?
- 7 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 8 10 Day Costa Rica
- 9 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 10 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 12 Cancun to Guatemala
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 15 San Miguel trivia
- 16 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 18 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 19 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 20 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 21 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 22 puerto vallarta
- 23 California Baja
- 24 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 25 Cabo, Playa, or PV?