Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 First time CR intinerary help
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 dental implants
- 7 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 8 Costa Rica- July trip
- 9 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 10 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 12 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 13 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 14 help from a Panamanian
- 15 Best Panama beach area?
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 17 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 18 Guanacaste
- 19 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Riu Cancun
- 21 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 22 Passport expires soon
- 23 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 24 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 25 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?