Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Two weeks in Mexico solo fem traveller
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 4 Costa Rica questions
- 5 booking rooms for spring break
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 8 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 9 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 10 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 11 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 12 Guatemala customs question
- 13 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 14 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 15 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 16 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 17 Mextrotter
- 18 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 21 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 22 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 23 costa rica
- 24 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 25 Car rental Cancun