Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 2 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 3rd-10th april
- 5 May in Central America
- 6 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 7 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 8 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 9 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 10 Four night is PV
- 11 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 12 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 13 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 14 San Miguel
- 15 Oaxaca in march
- 16 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 17 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 18 Snorkeling trips
- 19 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 20 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 21 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Tikal, Guatemala
- 24 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 25 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica