Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/xplosive-vital-male-enhancement/
- 2 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 3 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 4 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 5 Mexico City and...?
- 6 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 7 Solo touring in Panama City
- 8 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 9 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 10 Driving in CR
- 11 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 12 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 13 Tamarindo Sept
- 14 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 15 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 16 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 17 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 18 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 19 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 20 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 21 Renting Car in Mexico
- 22 Cancun All inclusive
- 23 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 24 Belize in mid September
- 25 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question