Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.maxmusclestack.com/electra-hair-brush
- 2 This may seemingly most of th
- 3 Giving the gift of EDUCATION
- 4 Traveling to Central America
- 5 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 6 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 7 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 8 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 9 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 10 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Costa Rica January
- 14 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 15 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 16 Shopping
- 17 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 19 Driving in Belize
- 20 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 21 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Mexico City and...?
- 24 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 25 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving