Looking at a couple of weeks away from Sydney and thought Mexico would be interesting.
Have not yet checked out how long it takes to fly there but then it always is a long haul anywhere from Australia other then Bali, Fiji or the like.
Have a friend from high school days who has a holiday house in Merida but am happy to fly in anywhere. While I like the beach it is not the main interest- would prefer a mixture of chilling and culture/history/food/
Is two weeks too short a time?
Any highlights suggested?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Obtain genuine database registered Citizenship,id cards,visa,driver licence
- 2 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 7 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo