No biggie. Just thought I'd post to let folks know. Also, get there at 8:00 when they open and plan to leave before 10:30 or so when the big tours arrive. It's a marvelous place!!!
Tulum ruins are no longer free on Sunday
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Embera Village
- 2 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 3 Food at Leon airport?
- 4 Food at Leon airport?
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 6 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 7 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 8 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 9 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 10 Costa Rica & Panama
- 11 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 12 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 13 Tela and La Ceiba
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 March/April weather
- 16 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 17 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 One Week in Southern Belize
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 21 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 22 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 23 Costa Rica four nights
- 24 One Day San Jose
- 25 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.