Taking my kids to Mexico at the end of July. Two boys, 13 and 10. Was thinking about a few days in Playacar, then a few days in Tulum. I have been to PDC (2002) an Xpu Ha (2005) but never Tulum.
Would love to find a palapa style hotel on the beach, and would love suggestions for something kid friendly, where we would not be ruining anyone's vibe in a sea of 20-somethings, or people trying to avoid kids. Kids have been briefed that there will be no TV or wifi, they camp often with their dad. We like snorkeling, beaching, bike rides and
Thanks in advance. Would like to not share a bathroom, and looking to keep the nightly rate at or under $250.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Car rental-Costa Rica
- 3 mexico city and puebla?
- 4 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 5 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 6 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 7 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 8 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 9 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 10 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 11 10 Day Costa Rica
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 14 Cancun to Guatemala
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 17 San Miguel trivia
- 18 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 20 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 21 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 24 puerto vallarta
- 25 California Baja