Has anyone taken a trip to Panama and the Panama Canal with Gate 1 Tours? They have a five day trip listed. Has anyone traveled with them? We are looking at a late March trip. Also, what is the weather like in March?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 2 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 3 Copa Airlines?
- 4 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 5 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 6 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 7 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 8 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 9 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 10 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 11 Tulum (camping)
- 12 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 13 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 14 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 15 Riviera Maya
- 16 Excursions
- 17 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 19 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 20 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 21 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 22 Eric Brahms
- 23 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 24 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 25 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA