Looking for advice on traveling to El Sal in October. Tourist infrastructure looks weak and would like to know what beaches are like and where are the best ones? Also is there any on the beach Lodging? small inns, pensions, hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 2 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 3 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 4 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 7 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 8 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 9 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 10 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 11 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 12 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 13 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 14 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 15 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 16 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 17 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 18 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 19 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 20 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 21 Fonda Vela
- 22 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 23 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 24 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 25 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed