Looking for advice on traveling to El Sal in October. Tourist infrastructure looks weak and would like to know what beaches are like and where are the best ones? Also is there any on the beach Lodging? small inns, pensions, hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 3 driving down through mexico
- 4 Things to do in Cabo
- 5 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 6 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 7 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 8 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 10 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 11 Planning a trip to Panama
- 12 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 13 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 14 Driving in Mexico
- 15 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 16 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 17 unsafe?
- 18 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 21 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 22 Driving in Costa Rica
- 23 Playa Mujeres
- 24 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 25 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?