Looking for advice on traveling to El Sal in October. Tourist infrastructure looks weak and would like to know what beaches are like and where are the best ones? Also is there any on the beach Lodging? small inns, pensions, hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam
- 3 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 4 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 5 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 6 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 7 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 8 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 9 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 10 Cancun All inclusive
- 11 girls getaway
- 12 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 17 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 18 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 20 Cancun and cuba
- 21 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 22 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 23 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?