Looking for advice on traveling to El Sal in October. Tourist infrastructure looks weak and would like to know what beaches are like and where are the best ones? Also is there any on the beach Lodging? small inns, pensions, hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best plan - suggestions
- 2 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 3 Mexico City over Christmas
- 4 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 5 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 6 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 7 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 8 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 9 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 10 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 11 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 12 Cozumel airport transfers
- 13 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 14 Vacation choices
- 15 Puerto Vallarta
- 16 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 17 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 18 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 19 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 23 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 24 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 25 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report