I am wondering what is the best idea for a trip to Costa Rica with my girlfriend. We are both mid-20s. Price is a factor but not on a super tight budget. We do not know much about traveling to Costa Rica and would like some basic travel ideas for around 7-10 days. We will be traveling from Toronto and would like to do this vacation in either June or July.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 2 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 3 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 4 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 5 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 6 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 7 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 8 Merida in March
- 9 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 10 Mexico in March - questions
- 11 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 12 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 13 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 14 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 15 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 16 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 17 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 18 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 19 travel in Yucatan
- 20 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 21 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 22 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 23 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 24 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 25 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids