I am wondering what is the best idea for a trip to Costa Rica with my girlfriend. We are both mid-20s. Price is a factor but not on a super tight budget. We do not know much about traveling to Costa Rica and would like some basic travel ideas for around 7-10 days. We will be traveling from Toronto and would like to do this vacation in either June or July.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 3 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 4 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 5 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 6 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 7 playa del carmen what to do
- 8 Panama Canal Excursions
- 9 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 10 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 11 Giving back to Mexio
- 12 2 months in Central America
- 13 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 15 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 16 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 17 Belize planning help
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 Excellent News!
- 20 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 21 Mexico earthquake
- 22 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 23 Cabo
- 24 Best plan - suggestions
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?