I am wondering what is the best idea for a trip to Costa Rica with my girlfriend. We are both mid-20s. Price is a factor but not on a super tight budget. We do not know much about traveling to Costa Rica and would like some basic travel ideas for around 7-10 days. We will be traveling from Toronto and would like to do this vacation in either June or July.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 2 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 3 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 4 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 5 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 8 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 11 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 driving down through mexico
- 14 Things to do in Cabo
- 15 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 16 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 17 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Planning a trip to Panama
- 19 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 20 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 23 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 24 unsafe?
- 25 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen