I am wondering what is the best idea for a trip to Costa Rica with my girlfriend. We are both mid-20s. Price is a factor but not on a super tight budget. We do not know much about traveling to Costa Rica and would like some basic travel ideas for around 7-10 days. We will be traveling from Toronto and would like to do this vacation in either June or July.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 supportÖnline MSN Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 on 24*7
- 2 Four Weeks in December - Too Little Time and So Much to See
- 3 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 7 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 10 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 11 Anyone interested?
- 12 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 15 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 16 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 17 Spending USD in Mexico
- 18 Food poisoning?
- 19 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 22 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 23 Guanacaste in October
- 24 Good lunch spot
- 25 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!