I am wondering what is the best idea for a trip to Costa Rica with my girlfriend. We are both mid-20s. Price is a factor but not on a super tight budget. We do not know much about traveling to Costa Rica and would like some basic travel ideas for around 7-10 days. We will be traveling from Toronto and would like to do this vacation in either June or July.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 2 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 3 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 4 help from a Panamanian
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 7 Pearl Keys
- 8 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 9 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 10 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 11 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 12 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 13 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 14 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 15 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 16 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 17 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 18 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 21 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 22 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 23 Luxurious all inclusive for kids
- 24 Trip to Baja California
- 25 Mexico Decmeber 14 days First timers