I am finally leaving in 10 days for Costa Rica. We are renting a car and driving. My final plans are 2 days Saripiqui, 3 days la fortuna(1 day going to Cano Negro), 2 days Monteverde and back to Ajuela for the last 2 nights(leaving in the morning). Thanks for all the advice from everyone on this forum. Any last minute advice on restaurants or activities.
Trip to Costa Rica in December
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 3 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 6 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 9 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Belize Itinerary help!
- 12 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 13 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 14 Costa Rica Travel
- 15 Planning Mexico by February
- 16 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 17 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 18 A Week in Montezuma
- 19 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Book set in Panama
- 22 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon