I'm planning a trip to Costa Rica and wondering if there are good places to trade into. I'm a member in Interval and also in 3rdHome, both of which have places down there. Just wondering if anybody has suggestions on the best destinations to visit. I'd also like to do some eco-touring and explore the rainforest. Any input is welcome.
Trip to Coasta Rica
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Financing of project, loans of money offers
- 2 Safety in Ixtapa
- 3 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 6 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 7 Backpack vs Wheels
- 8 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 9 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.