I'm planning a trip to Costa Rica and wondering if there are good places to trade into. I'm a member in Interval and also in 3rdHome, both of which have places down there. Just wondering if anybody has suggestions on the best destinations to visit. I'd also like to do some eco-touring and explore the rainforest. Any input is welcome.
Trip to Coasta Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 The film features Amitabh Bachchan Dhanush
- 2 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 3 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 6 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 7 8 days in costa rica!
- 8 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 9 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 10 Car Rental in Panama
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 12 Belize
- 13 Planning trip to Panama
- 14 Copa Airlines?
- 15 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 16 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 17 bicycle through central america
- 18 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 19 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 20 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 21 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 22 Panama
- 23 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 24 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 25 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles