One thing that I love about planning trips is reading blogs and Trip Reports as they are very useful and honest recommendations. So, I decided to do the same for my trip to Guatemala, which just ended 2 weeks ago.
I'll publish part of my posts as I write them, but if you are interested in reading the whole of them and view some of the pictures I took make sure to visit www.mrdandy.co
I must say I feel guilty writing this post. Guilty because as a Mexican traveller who has had the chance to travel to places so far away like Thailand, Greece and even numerous times to the US I've never even considered visiting Guatemala, our neighbouring country. However, I was happy to have been proven wrong on all the ideas I had and now it's my turn to prove you wrong and share just how amazing this country is.
So, before going into the actual trip, some general facts
Guatemala City, Antigua, San Marcos and San Pedro (Lake Atitlan) (...)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Mexico in 8 days
- 5 reliable car rental company??
- 6 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 9 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 10 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 11 Sayulita in September
- 12 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 14 Renting Car in Mexico
- 15 Car Rental in Cancun
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 18 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 19 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 20 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 21 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 22 Planning a trip to Panama
- 23 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala