My husband, 10yr old son and I are in the process of planning a trip over Christmas, we are asking for ideas to traveling in Central America. We are experienced travelers and prefer to travel with locals and to less touristy spots. Any suggestions will be appreciated. We have three weeks to travel. Thank you for your time and help.
Trip ideas needed please
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica & Panama
- 2 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 3 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 4 Tela and La Ceiba
- 5 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 6 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 7 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 8 March/April weather
- 9 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 10 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 11 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 12 One Week in Southern Belize
- 13 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 14 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 15 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 16 Costa Rica four nights
- 17 One Day San Jose
- 18 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 19 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 20 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 21 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 22 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 23 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 24 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 25 Travel Virgins need a honeymoon spot. Help!