My husband, 10yr old son and I are in the process of planning a trip over Christmas, we are asking for ideas to traveling in Central America. We are experienced travelers and prefer to travel with locals and to less touristy spots. Any suggestions will be appreciated. We have three weeks to travel. Thank you for your time and help.
Trip ideas needed please
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Planning trip to Panama
- 4 Car Rental in Panama
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 8 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 9 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 10 bicycle through central america
- 11 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 12 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 13 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 14 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Panama
- 16 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 17 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 18 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 19 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Which of these locations?
- 22 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 23 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 24 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun