My husband, 10yr old son and I are in the process of planning a trip over Christmas, we are asking for ideas to traveling in Central America. We are experienced travelers and prefer to travel with locals and to less touristy spots. Any suggestions will be appreciated. We have three weeks to travel. Thank you for your time and help.
Trip ideas needed please
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 2 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Departure tax
- 5 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 6 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 7 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 8 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 9 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 10 Costa Rica first timers
- 11 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 13 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 14 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 15 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 16 think twice before using expedia
- 17 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 18 best places in Baja
- 19 Beachfront in Tulum
- 20 Belize, first time
- 21 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 22 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 23 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 24 Costa Rica with young kids
- 25 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?