I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 2 Belize itinerary help
- 3 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 4 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 5 Costa Rica surfing
- 6 Nicaragua money questions
- 7 Rental Car in Mexico
- 8 Blue Hole
- 9 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 10 Panama in December?
- 11 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 12 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 13 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 14 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 15 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 16 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 17 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 18 Costa Rica--first time
- 19 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 20 caravan tour of costa rica
- 21 Car rental in Cancun
- 22 Proposal
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 25 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!