I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 moving to mexico
- 2 international calling cards
- 3 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 4 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 5 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 6 Archaeological tours
- 7 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 8 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 9 moving to mexico
- 10 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 11 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Cancun All inclusive
- 14 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 15 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 16 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 17 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 18 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 19 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 20 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 21 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 22 girls getaway
- 23 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 24 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 25 First time CR intinerary help