I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.firstsupplementchoice.com/enduro-force/
- 2 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 3 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 4 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 5 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 6 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 9 Spending USD in Mexico
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Food poisoning?
- 12 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 13 Best plan - suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 15 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 16 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 17 Guanacaste in October
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?