I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 http://healthrewind.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 10 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 12 Amazing..
- 13 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 14 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 15 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 16 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 17 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 18 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 19 First time CR intinerary help
- 20 dental implants
- 21 Costa Rica- July trip
- 22 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 23 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 24 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 25 help from a Panamanian