I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 2 Rain all week
- 3 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 4 Amazing..
- 5 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 6 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 7 Layover in San Salvador
- 8 day trips from Mexico City
- 9 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 10 help from a Panamanian
- 11 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 12 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 13 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 14 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 15 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 16 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 17 Pearl Keys
- 18 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 19 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 20 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 21 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 22 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 23 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 24 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 25 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos