I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy Quality and fake passport (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 5 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 6 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 7 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 8 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 11 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 12 Fonda Vela
- 13 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 14 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 15 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 16 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 17 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 18 Driver needed for Panama City
- 19 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 20 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 21 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 22 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 23 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 24 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip
- 25 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC