I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 5 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 6 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 7 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 8 3rd-10th april
- 9 May in Central America
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 12 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 13 Four night is PV
- 14 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 15 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 16 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 17 San Miguel
- 18 Oaxaca in march
- 19 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 20 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 21 Snorkeling trips
- 22 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 23 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Tikal, Guatemala