I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://order4healthsupplement.com/instant-clear-skin-cream/
- 2 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 3 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 4 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 5 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 6 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 7 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 8 playa del carmen what to do
- 9 Panama Canal Excursions
- 10 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 11 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 12 Giving back to Mexio
- 13 2 months in Central America
- 14 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 17 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 18 Belize planning help
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 Excellent News!
- 21 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 22 Mexico earthquake
- 23 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 24 Cabo
- 25 Best plan - suggestions