I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 2 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 3 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 4 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 5 La Fortuna via Poas
- 6 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 7 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 8 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 9 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 10 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 11 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 12 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 13 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 14 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 15 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 16 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 17 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 18 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 19 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 20 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 21 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 22 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 23 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 24 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 25 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans