I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 2 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 3 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 4 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 5 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 6 Non tourist beach in December
- 7 unsafe?
- 8 Driving in Mexico
- 9 Sending things back home.
- 10 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 11 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 12 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 14 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 15 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 16 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 17 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 19 White hair in Valladolid....
- 20 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 21 unsafer?
- 22 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 23 Budget Belize
- 24 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 25 Costa Rica for business