I'm learning Spanish for a while in Guatemala next year (Jan-April). It's cheapest to fly into LA (I'm from New Zealand) so I was thinking of taking a few days to journey through Mexico to San Pedro in Guatemala. I'm quite keen to see a bit of Mexico if possible but I don't mind a flying visit as I want to concentrate on Guatemala. I've tried to find package tours like Contiki but they don't seem to operate for Latin America (???)
Does anyone know anything about the best way of doing this? How much does it cost to bus (US $ is fine)? How many days should I allow for the trip? Are the buses horrible and not fun? Does Mexico have trains?
Thanks very much. Also, any information about the San Pedro Spanish School would be gratefully received.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 월드카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 7 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo