I'm learning Spanish for a while in Guatemala next year (Jan-April). It's cheapest to fly into LA (I'm from New Zealand) so I was thinking of taking a few days to journey through Mexico to San Pedro in Guatemala. I'm quite keen to see a bit of Mexico if possible but I don't mind a flying visit as I want to concentrate on Guatemala. I've tried to find package tours like Contiki but they don't seem to operate for Latin America (???)
Does anyone know anything about the best way of doing this? How much does it cost to bus (US $ is fine)? How many days should I allow for the trip? Are the buses horrible and not fun? Does Mexico have trains?
Thanks very much. Also, any information about the San Pedro Spanish School would be gratefully received.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/marvels-of-nature-garcinia/
- 2 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 3 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 4 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 5 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 6 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 7 mexico city and puebla?
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 10 Day Costa Rica
- 10 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 11 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 13 Cancun to Guatemala
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 16 San Miguel trivia
- 17 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 19 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 20 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 21 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 22 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 23 puerto vallarta
- 24 California Baja
- 25 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya