I was planning an all inclusive trip to Cabo in January and just recently a friend that was going to accompany me there had to opt out. There is no one else that can go with me and I was just curious if its a good idea, safe and all that jazz to travel alone. I dont mind spending time alone, I just really need a vacation and I want to go somewhere hot and just let my worries run free. I am just curious from anyone who has travelled to cabo, I basically wanna spend most of my time on the resort, relax and have a good time maybe go out and about here and there I am nervous about it, I am 30 years young and just wondering opinions from people who have done this before and can offer me any advice you may have, and if this is a good idea I have never travelled alone anywhere before.
Let me know your thoughts
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 4 Guatemala customs question
- 5 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 9 booking rooms for spring break
- 10 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 14 Costa Rica questions
- 15 Mextrotter
- 16 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 19 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 20 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 21 costa rica
- 22 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 23 Car rental Cancun
- 24 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 25 Christmas in Puebla?