I was planning an all inclusive trip to Cabo in January and just recently a friend that was going to accompany me there had to opt out. There is no one else that can go with me and I was just curious if its a good idea, safe and all that jazz to travel alone. I dont mind spending time alone, I just really need a vacation and I want to go somewhere hot and just let my worries run free. I am just curious from anyone who has travelled to cabo, I basically wanna spend most of my time on the resort, relax and have a good time maybe go out and about here and there I am nervous about it, I am 30 years young and just wondering opinions from people who have done this before and can offer me any advice you may have, and if this is a good idea I have never travelled alone anywhere before.
Let me know your thoughts
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 3 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 4 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 5 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 6 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 9 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 10 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 11 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 12 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 13 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 14 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen