I was planning an all inclusive trip to Cabo in January and just recently a friend that was going to accompany me there had to opt out. There is no one else that can go with me and I was just curious if its a good idea, safe and all that jazz to travel alone. I dont mind spending time alone, I just really need a vacation and I want to go somewhere hot and just let my worries run free. I am just curious from anyone who has travelled to cabo, I basically wanna spend most of my time on the resort, relax and have a good time maybe go out and about here and there I am nervous about it, I am 30 years young and just wondering opinions from people who have done this before and can offer me any advice you may have, and if this is a good idea I have never travelled alone anywhere before.
Let me know your thoughts
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanaster, costa rica
- 2 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 3 Interjet Airline
- 4 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 5 One month surf and yoga
- 6 Returning home
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 9 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 10 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 11 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 12 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 13 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 16 Cancun all inclusive
- 17 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 18 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 19 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 21 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 22 White hair in Valladolid....
- 23 Roatan
- 24 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017