I was planning an all inclusive trip to Cabo in January and just recently a friend that was going to accompany me there had to opt out. There is no one else that can go with me and I was just curious if its a good idea, safe and all that jazz to travel alone. I dont mind spending time alone, I just really need a vacation and I want to go somewhere hot and just let my worries run free. I am just curious from anyone who has travelled to cabo, I basically wanna spend most of my time on the resort, relax and have a good time maybe go out and about here and there I am nervous about it, I am 30 years young and just wondering opinions from people who have done this before and can offer me any advice you may have, and if this is a good idea I have never travelled alone anywhere before.
Let me know your thoughts
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I additionally bought convinced b
- 2 http://skinreviveidea.com/alucia-cream/
- 3 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 4 Mexico City and...?
- 5 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Solo touring in Panama City
- 8 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 9 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 10 Driving in CR
- 11 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 12 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 13 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 14 Tamarindo Sept
- 15 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 16 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 17 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 18 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 19 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 20 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 21 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 22 Renting Car in Mexico
- 23 Cancun All inclusive
- 24 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 25 Belize in mid September