We are looking to book a helicopter tour of El Mirador at the end of Feb. beginning of March. It would be 2 nights at this ancient site. We plan to do a day hike to Nakbe. Our problem is there is only one tour operator that can fly us in to Mirador and they want to book us on the 25th of Feb. when we are not there. The helicopter sits 5-6 people and needs a few more people to make it economical. If you are thinking about an adventure of a life time and have around $800- $1000 per person to spend please contact the tour operator for helicopter tours of El Mirador. Hopefully we will see you in El Mirador.
Travellers wanted for the Lost City of El Mirador
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 2 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 3 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 4 Merida-where to stay
- 5 Mexico City Hotels
- 6 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 11 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 14 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 15 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 18 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 19 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 21 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 22 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 23 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 24 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 25 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's