We are looking to book a helicopter tour of El Mirador at the end of Feb. beginning of March. It would be 2 nights at this ancient site. We plan to do a day hike to Nakbe. Our problem is there is only one tour operator that can fly us in to Mirador and they want to book us on the 25th of Feb. when we are not there. The helicopter sits 5-6 people and needs a few more people to make it economical. If you are thinking about an adventure of a life time and have around $800- $1000 per person to spend please contact the tour operator for helicopter tours of El Mirador. Hopefully we will see you in El Mirador.
Travellers wanted for the Lost City of El Mirador
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 TORTUGUERO OR CORCOVADO AREA FOR ONE MONTH VOLUNTEER TRIP IN APRIL/MAY
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Dreaming
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Another trip to Mayan Riviera, a mystical experience this time!
- 8 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 9 Cabo airport transfers
- 10 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 11 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 12 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 13 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 14 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 15 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 16 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 17 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 18 Riu vs Westin?
- 19 Sim card and power
- 20 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 21 Mexico region question
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Costa rica help
- 24 car rental companies
- 25 Roatan safety and other suggestions?