We are looking to book a helicopter tour of El Mirador at the end of Feb. beginning of March. It would be 2 nights at this ancient site. We plan to do a day hike to Nakbe. Our problem is there is only one tour operator that can fly us in to Mirador and they want to book us on the 25th of Feb. when we are not there. The helicopter sits 5-6 people and needs a few more people to make it economical. If you are thinking about an adventure of a life time and have around $800- $1000 per person to spend please contact the tour operator for helicopter tours of El Mirador. Hopefully we will see you in El Mirador.
Travellers wanted for the Lost City of El Mirador
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Food poisoning?
- 3 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 4 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 5 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 6 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)