We are looking to book a helicopter tour of El Mirador at the end of Feb. beginning of March. It would be 2 nights at this ancient site. We plan to do a day hike to Nakbe. Our problem is there is only one tour operator that can fly us in to Mirador and they want to book us on the 25th of Feb. when we are not there. The helicopter sits 5-6 people and needs a few more people to make it economical. If you are thinking about an adventure of a life time and have around $800- $1000 per person to spend please contact the tour operator for helicopter tours of El Mirador. Hopefully we will see you in El Mirador.
Travellers wanted for the Lost City of El Mirador
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 4 Cancun-discounts.com
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July