We are looking to book a helicopter tour of El Mirador at the end of Feb. beginning of March. It would be 2 nights at this ancient site. We plan to do a day hike to Nakbe. Our problem is there is only one tour operator that can fly us in to Mirador and they want to book us on the 25th of Feb. when we are not there. The helicopter sits 5-6 people and needs a few more people to make it economical. If you are thinking about an adventure of a life time and have around $800- $1000 per person to spend please contact the tour operator for helicopter tours of El Mirador. Hopefully we will see you in El Mirador.
Travellers wanted for the Lost City of El Mirador
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 2 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Costa rica help
- 6 car rental companies
- 7 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 10 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 11 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 12 cozumel tennis
- 13 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 14 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 16 Baja California
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 Mexico region question
- 19 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 20 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 21 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 22 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 23 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Semana Santa itinerary