In about a week and a half my wife and I will be traveling to honduras for 2 weeks. Was curious as far as how we should take currency? Travelers checks, cash, or just use our debit/credit card?
What is everyones thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://reviverxtry.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 3 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 4 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 5 Driving in CR
- 6 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 7 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 8 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 9 unsafe?
- 10 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 11 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 12 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 13 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 14 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 15 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 16 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 17 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 18 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 19 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 20 Non tourist beach in December
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sending things back home.
- 23 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 24 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 25 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids