In about a week and a half my wife and I will be traveling to honduras for 2 weeks. Was curious as far as how we should take currency? Travelers checks, cash, or just use our debit/credit card?
What is everyones thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food and health in Cancún.
- 2 Westjet flights to Merida
- 3 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 4 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 5 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 6 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 7 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 8 Azul Sensatori
- 9 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 10 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 11 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 12 Adult only all inclusive
- 13 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 14 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 15 Belize - Where to Go?
- 16 Savegre Hotel
- 17 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 18 Camera & Accessories
- 19 Wildlife in Belize
- 20 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 21 Costa Rica
- 22 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 23 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 24 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 25 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix