27yof headed to Nicaragua for a few weeks over Christmas. Pretty confident solo traveller; street smarts count for a lot, being aware, not going out at night alone, getting in cabs alone, etc.. Think i am going to end up in San Juan Del Sur for this surf camp on Dec. 15th, then from there...? Christmas and NYE? Leaving from Managua on the 3rd. Are there any places you absolutely would not recommend going to as a solo female traveller?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP printer Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24*7
- 2 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 5 days in Costa Rica First time; Please help.
- 5 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Mexico
- 10 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 Another Yucatan trip report
- 13 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 16 2017 SMA Trip
- 17 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 18 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 19 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 20 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 21 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 22 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 23 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 24 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 25 Bocas ??
Traveling Solo - Getting oriented easily and where to go from SJDS