27yof headed to Nicaragua for a few weeks over Christmas. Pretty confident solo traveller; street smarts count for a lot, being aware, not going out at night alone, getting in cabs alone, etc.. Think i am going to end up in San Juan Del Sur for this surf camp on Dec. 15th, then from there...? Christmas and NYE? Leaving from Managua on the 3rd. Are there any places you absolutely would not recommend going to as a solo female traveller?
Thanks so much!
Traveling Solo - Getting oriented easily and where to go from SJDS
- 1 Safety in Ixtapa
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 Costa Rica trip in March
- 6 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 7 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 8 Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 10 Roatan advice
- 11 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 12 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 15 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 16 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 17 Safety in Nicaragua
- 18 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 19 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 20 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 21 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 22 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 23 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 24 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 25 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014