27yof headed to Nicaragua for a few weeks over Christmas. Pretty confident solo traveller; street smarts count for a lot, being aware, not going out at night alone, getting in cabs alone, etc.. Think i am going to end up in San Juan Del Sur for this surf camp on Dec. 15th, then from there...? Christmas and NYE? Leaving from Managua on the 3rd. Are there any places you absolutely would not recommend going to as a solo female traveller?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 3 Aura in Cozumel all-inclusive?Anyone recently??
- 4 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 5 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 6 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Mexico City over Christmas
- 9 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 10 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 11 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 12 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 13 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 14 Cozumel airport transfers
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Vacation choices
- 17 Puerto Vallarta
- 18 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 21 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 25 Olmec Colossal Heads
Traveling Solo - Getting oriented easily and where to go from SJDS