27yof headed to Nicaragua for a few weeks over Christmas. Pretty confident solo traveller; street smarts count for a lot, being aware, not going out at night alone, getting in cabs alone, etc.. Think i am going to end up in San Juan Del Sur for this surf camp on Dec. 15th, then from there...? Christmas and NYE? Leaving from Managua on the 3rd. Are there any places you absolutely would not recommend going to as a solo female traveller?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 2 3rd-10th april
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 5 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 6 May in Central America
- 7 Four night is PV
- 8 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 9 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 San Miguel
- 12 Oaxaca in march
- 13 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 14 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 15 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 16 Snorkeling trips
- 17 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 18 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 19 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 20 best new site in costa rica
- 21 Tikal, Guatemala
- 22 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 23 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 25 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
Traveling Solo - Getting oriented easily and where to go from SJDS