27yof headed to Nicaragua for a few weeks over Christmas. Pretty confident solo traveller; street smarts count for a lot, being aware, not going out at night alone, getting in cabs alone, etc.. Think i am going to end up in San Juan Del Sur for this surf camp on Dec. 15th, then from there...? Christmas and NYE? Leaving from Managua on the 3rd. Are there any places you absolutely would not recommend going to as a solo female traveller?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 2 Yucatan Trip--which plan sounds better?
- 3 Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?
- 4 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 5 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 6 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 7 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 8 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 9 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 10 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 11 Returning home
- 12 White hair in Valladolid....
- 13 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 14 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 15 Uber in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 17 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 18 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 19 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 20 4 days in Belize
- 21 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 22 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 23 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 24 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 25 Sayulita in September
Traveling Solo - Getting oriented easily and where to go from SJDS