27yof headed to Nicaragua for a few weeks over Christmas. Pretty confident solo traveller; street smarts count for a lot, being aware, not going out at night alone, getting in cabs alone, etc.. Think i am going to end up in San Juan Del Sur for this surf camp on Dec. 15th, then from there...? Christmas and NYE? Leaving from Managua on the 3rd. Are there any places you absolutely would not recommend going to as a solo female traveller?
Thanks so much!
Traveling Solo - Getting oriented easily and where to go from SJDS
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 2 Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 4 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 5 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 6 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 7 tours to gatun locks panama
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 10 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 11 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 12 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 13 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 14 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 15 Mex City Restaurant
- 16 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 17 costa rica in two weeks
- 18 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 19 Cancun Hotel
- 20 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 21 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 22 Cuernavaca
- 23 sales tax in Mexico
- 24 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica
- 25 Guide to Nicaraguan festivals and events