I am looking to travel in Guatemala, mostly to see the ruins and the culture, was also thinking Peru!
I prefer to travel alone but would not mind small tours, ect.
I understand the saftey aspect, but in Guatemala, would it be be ok to do the tourist *things* alone? I won't do anything where I can't take a taxi back ect.
Any suggestions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Netflix toll free number1.800,841,6436))
- 2 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 3 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 4 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 5 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 6 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 7 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 8 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 9 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 10 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 11 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 12 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 13 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 14 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 15 Music Video
- 16 July Adventure
- 17 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 18 Guatemala trip in August?
- 19 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 20 Driving Central America
- 21 Nicaragua -- connection
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 june trip-help with itinerary
- 24 3 weeks on the west coast
- 25 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$