I am looking to travel in Guatemala, mostly to see the ruins and the culture, was also thinking Peru!
I prefer to travel alone but would not mind small tours, ect.
I understand the saftey aspect, but in Guatemala, would it be be ok to do the tourist *things* alone? I won't do anything where I can't take a taxi back ect.
Any suggestions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 알라딘사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 넷마블맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Mexico
- 9 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 Another Yucatan trip report
- 12 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 15 2017 SMA Trip
- 16 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 17 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 18 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 19 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 20 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 21 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 22 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 23 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 24 Bocas ??
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination