I am looking to travel in Guatemala, mostly to see the ruins and the culture, was also thinking Peru!
I prefer to travel alone but would not mind small tours, ect.
I understand the saftey aspect, but in Guatemala, would it be be ok to do the tourist *things* alone? I won't do anything where I can't take a taxi back ect.
Any suggestions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buying fraud-proof, machine-readable e-passports.
- 2 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 3 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 4 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 5 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 6 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 7 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 8 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 9 Merida in March
- 10 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 11 Mexico in March - questions
- 12 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 13 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 14 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 15 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 16 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 17 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 18 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 19 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 20 travel in Yucatan
- 21 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 22 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 23 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 24 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 25 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?