I am looking for travel recommendations through Costa Rica. I'll be coming by bus from Nicaragua and would like to visit Playa Tamarindo, Arenal/La Fortuna, MonteVerde, and Manuel Antonio finishing off the trip by flying out of San Jose.
Does the order above make the most sense? I am thinking I'll get off the bus from Nicaragua in Liberia. What are the best ways to travel between the destinations?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 2 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 3 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 4 tour company in costa rica
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 9 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 10 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 11 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 12 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 13 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 14 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 15 Music Video
- 16 July Adventure
- 17 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 18 Guatemala trip in August?
- 19 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 20 Driving Central America
- 21 Nicaragua -- connection
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 june trip-help with itinerary
- 24 3 weeks on the west coast
- 25 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio