I am looking for travel recommendations through Costa Rica. I'll be coming by bus from Nicaragua and would like to visit Playa Tamarindo, Arenal/La Fortuna, MonteVerde, and Manuel Antonio finishing off the trip by flying out of San Jose.
Does the order above make the most sense? I am thinking I'll get off the bus from Nicaragua in Liberia. What are the best ways to travel between the destinations?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 2 One month surf and yoga
- 3 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 4 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 5 Returning home
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 9 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 10 Cancun all inclusive
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 14 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 15 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 17 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 18 White hair in Valladolid....
- 19 Roatan
- 20 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 22 Driving Time
- 23 Guanajuato
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio