I am looking for travel recommendations through Costa Rica. I'll be coming by bus from Nicaragua and would like to visit Playa Tamarindo, Arenal/La Fortuna, MonteVerde, and Manuel Antonio finishing off the trip by flying out of San Jose.
Does the order above make the most sense? I am thinking I'll get off the bus from Nicaragua in Liberia. What are the best ways to travel between the destinations?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Mexico City over Christmas
- 3 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 4 Best plan - suggestions
- 5 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 6 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 7 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 8 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 9 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 10 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 11 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 12 Cozumel airport transfers
- 13 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 14 Vacation choices
- 15 Puerto Vallarta
- 16 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 17 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 18 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 19 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 23 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 24 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 25 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio