We are a family of four, spending a week + in Guatemala in late April; Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Chichecastenango. We'd also like some Carribean beach, snorkeling action - so considering adding Belize for 3-7 days. We could fly into Guatemala and out of Belize City but not sure how to get from Western Guatemala to Belize in an expeditious/safe/ not too expensive manner. Also would like suggestions on a beach location en route, in Belize, that is sort of 'Playa del Carmen 1970's' . Palapas, clean, simple. Thank you!
Travel from Guatemala to Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica questions
- 2 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 5 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 6 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 7 Guatemala customs question
- 8 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 9 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 10 booking rooms for spring break
- 11 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 12 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 15 Mextrotter
- 16 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 19 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 20 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 21 costa rica
- 22 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 23 Car rental Cancun
- 24 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 25 Christmas in Puebla?