We are a family of four, spending a week + in Guatemala in late April; Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Chichecastenango. We'd also like some Carribean beach, snorkeling action - so considering adding Belize for 3-7 days. We could fly into Guatemala and out of Belize City but not sure how to get from Western Guatemala to Belize in an expeditious/safe/ not too expensive manner. Also would like suggestions on a beach location en route, in Belize, that is sort of 'Playa del Carmen 1970's' . Palapas, clean, simple. Thank you!
Travel from Guatemala to Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Interbus and San Jose
- 2 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 6 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 7 Trip ideas needed please
- 8 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 9 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Playa del Carmen
- 11 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 12 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 13 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 tours to gatun locks panama
- 16 Panama in October
- 17 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 18 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 19 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 20 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 21 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 22 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 23 Monteverde from Liberia
- 24 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 25 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?