We are a family of four, spending a week + in Guatemala in late April; Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Chichecastenango. We'd also like some Carribean beach, snorkeling action - so considering adding Belize for 3-7 days. We could fly into Guatemala and out of Belize City but not sure how to get from Western Guatemala to Belize in an expeditious/safe/ not too expensive manner. Also would like suggestions on a beach location en route, in Belize, that is sort of 'Playa del Carmen 1970's' . Palapas, clean, simple. Thank you!
Travel from Guatemala to Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 Planning trip to Panama
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 bicycle through central america
- 8 Copa Airlines?
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 11 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 12 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 13 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Panama
- 15 Car Rental in Panama
- 16 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 17 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 18 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 19 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Which of these locations?
- 22 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 23 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 24 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun