Can anyone recommend a taxi driver/ shuttle company, etc to take us from the airport in Leon to San Miguel? Our hotel can send a driver for $150.00, but I have been told it can be done for $80.00 or so. We are leaving February 17, arriving around noon. Thanks!
transportation Leon (BJX) to San Miguel de Allende
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 2 San Miguel De Allende
- 3 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 5 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 6 Adopt an animal donation?
- 7 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 8 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 11 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 12 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 13 Backpack vs Wheels
- 14 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 15 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 16 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 17 Help with 5 days touring time
- 18 Costa Rica trip in March
- 19 Safety in Ixtapa
- 20 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 21 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 22 Cabo San Lucas
- 23 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 24 Roatan advice
- 25 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast