Can anyone recommend a taxi driver/ shuttle company, etc to take us from the airport in Leon to San Miguel? Our hotel can send a driver for $150.00, but I have been told it can be done for $80.00 or so. We are leaving February 17, arriving around noon. Thanks!
transportation Leon (BJX) to San Miguel de Allende
- 1 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 2 please help!
- 3 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 4 Belize
- 5 Costa Rica
- 6 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 7 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 8 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 9 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 10 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 11 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 12 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 13 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!