Need some guidance and recommendations for travel next weekend in Mexico City. We are 5 adults and 2 children. We need transportation from the airport to our hotel in Reforma. In addtion, we also need transportation to and from the Basilica to our Lady of Guadalupe. This trip is a pilgrimage for one of the children that has cancer. Can anyone give me some trustworthy and good recommendations for private transportation while in Mexico City. Naturally, we would prefer not to be split up into two cars. Safety is our #1 concern. Thanks.
Transportation in Mexico City
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Costa Rica trip in March
- 3 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 4 Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 6 Safety in Nicaragua
- 7 Roatan advice
- 8 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 12 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 13 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 14 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 15 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 16 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 17 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 18 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 19 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 20 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 21 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 22 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 23 Backpack vs Wheels
- 24 1st time to Costa Rica
- 25 Help with best all inclusive resort with swim up room or spa?