Need some guidance and recommendations for travel next weekend in Mexico City. We are 5 adults and 2 children. We need transportation from the airport to our hotel in Reforma. In addtion, we also need transportation to and from the Basilica to our Lady of Guadalupe. This trip is a pilgrimage for one of the children that has cancer. Can anyone give me some trustworthy and good recommendations for private transportation while in Mexico City. Naturally, we would prefer not to be split up into two cars. Safety is our #1 concern. Thanks.
Transportation in Mexico City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 2 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 3 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 4 Embera Village
- 5 an evening in San Jose...?
- 6 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 7 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 8 Food at Leon airport?
- 9 Food at Leon airport?
- 10 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 11 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 12 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 13 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 14 Costa Rica & Panama
- 15 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 16 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 17 Tela and La Ceiba
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 March/April weather
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 One Week in Southern Belize
- 24 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 25 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!