Need some guidance and recommendations for travel next weekend in Mexico City. We are 5 adults and 2 children. We need transportation from the airport to our hotel in Reforma. In addtion, we also need transportation to and from the Basilica to our Lady of Guadalupe. This trip is a pilgrimage for one of the children that has cancer. Can anyone give me some trustworthy and good recommendations for private transportation while in Mexico City. Naturally, we would prefer not to be split up into two cars. Safety is our #1 concern. Thanks.
Transportation in Mexico City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Vacation
- 2 mayan ruins family trip
- 3 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 4 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 7 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 8 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 9 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 10 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 11 Playa del Carmen
- 12 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 13 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 14 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 15 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 16 Mexico
- 17 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 18 Trip ideas needed please
- 19 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 22 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 23 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 24 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 25 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?