Need some guidance and recommendations for travel next weekend in Mexico City. We are 5 adults and 2 children. We need transportation from the airport to our hotel in Reforma. In addtion, we also need transportation to and from the Basilica to our Lady of Guadalupe. This trip is a pilgrimage for one of the children that has cancer. Can anyone give me some trustworthy and good recommendations for private transportation while in Mexico City. Naturally, we would prefer not to be split up into two cars. Safety is our #1 concern. Thanks.
Transportation in Mexico City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 6 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 7 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 8 A Week in Montezuma
- 9 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 10 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 11 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February