Any tips on getting around in Guatemala? We'd like to see the main sights, but trying to save money. Not interested in any luxuries or tour guides. We're traveling in a few weeks and would appreciate any tips.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Savegre Hotel
- 2 Camera & Accessories
- 3 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 4 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 5 Westjet flights to Merida
- 6 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 7 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 8 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 9 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 10 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 11 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 12 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 13 Belize - Where to Go?
- 14 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 15 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 16 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 17 Wildlife in Belize
- 18 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 19 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 20 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 21 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 22 Nicaragua money questions
- 23 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 24 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 25 Questions for Suze and others