We will be visiting Guatemala for one day while on a cruise ship. The excursions offered by the ship don't really appeal to me except for the ones that are $499 per person....too pricy for us. Does anyone have an idea about what to do on our own. The port is Santo Tomas de Castilla. Thanks
Transportation in Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 5 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 6 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 7 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 8 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 9 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 10 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 13 Which of these locations?
- 14 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 15 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 16 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 17 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 18 Renting a car in Cancun
- 19 Possible Mexico Trip
- 20 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 23 MEXIGO TOURS
- 24 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Location of this photo