Any tips on getting around in Guatemala? We'd like to see the main sights, but trying to save money. Not interested in any luxuries or tour guides. We're traveling in a few weeks and would appreciate any tips.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Creative@: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 3 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 4 Anyone interested?
- 5 Sad, sad day for my favorite Mexican colonial town
- 6 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 7 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 10 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 11 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 12 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 13 Spending USD in Mexico
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Food poisoning?
- 16 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 17 Best plan - suggestions
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 19 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 20 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 21 Guanacaste in October
- 22 Good lunch spot
- 23 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 24 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 25 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old