I'm going to be backpacking between CR to Nicaragua and then on to Belize. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on safe and economical transportation between CR and Belize.
Any advice or stories are appreciated. Thank you!! ( :
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 2 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 3 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 4 May in Central America
- 5 3rd-10th april
- 6 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 7 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 8 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 9 Four night is PV
- 10 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 11 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 12 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 13 San Miguel
- 14 Oaxaca in march
- 15 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 16 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 17 Snorkeling trips
- 18 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 19 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 20 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Tikal, Guatemala
- 23 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 24 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed