I'm going to be backpacking between CR to Nicaragua and then on to Belize. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on safe and economical transportation between CR and Belize.
Any advice or stories are appreciated. Thank you!! ( :
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 2 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 3 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 4 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 5 Rental Car in Mexico
- 6 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 7 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 8 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 9 Costa Rica--first time
- 10 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 11 caravan tour of costa rica
- 12 Blue Hole
- 13 Car rental in Cancun
- 14 Proposal
- 15 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 16 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 18 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 19 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 20 Seaweed
- 21 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 22 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 23 Savegre Hotel
- 24 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 25 Guanacaste & Puntarenas