I'm going to be backpacking between CR to Nicaragua and then on to Belize. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on safe and economical transportation between CR and Belize.
Any advice or stories are appreciated. Thank you!! ( :
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 first timers planning our own trip
- 2 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 3 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 4 Beach for kids in CR
- 5 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 6 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 7 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 8 Costa Rica itinerary
- 9 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 10 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 11 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 12 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 13 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 16 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 La Fortuna via Poas
- 19 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 20 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 21 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 22 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 23 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 24 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 25 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?