I need to find a way to get from the Arenal area to San Jose early enough in the day so that I can catch my flight. I've checked into both Interbus and Grey Line tours. I plan to use one of these to get from San Jose to Arenal at the start of our trip, however, neither can get us back to San Jose in time for our 3:30 p.m. flight. In all the guide books I find information about transportation out of San Jose, but can't find definite times returning to the city. Is there any way I can find out arriving times before I leave (I would hate to have to pay for 2 nights at a hotel in Arenal and then have to cancel one night because we have to leave for San Jose a day early). Also, I would be willing to hire a driver for this portion of the trip. Can anyone tell me about how much this will cost, or where I can find out information about this before I leave? I would love to have these arrangements booked before I leave.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 2 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 3 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 4 Osa Hotel Questions
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 7 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 8 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 9 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 10 Trip ideas needed please
- 11 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 12 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 13 tours to gatun locks panama
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 16 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 17 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Mex City Restaurant
- 21 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 22 costa rica in two weeks
- 23 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 24 Cancun Hotel
- 25 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya