I need to find a way to get from the Arenal area to San Jose early enough in the day so that I can catch my flight. I've checked into both Interbus and Grey Line tours. I plan to use one of these to get from San Jose to Arenal at the start of our trip, however, neither can get us back to San Jose in time for our 3:30 p.m. flight. In all the guide books I find information about transportation out of San Jose, but can't find definite times returning to the city. Is there any way I can find out arriving times before I leave (I would hate to have to pay for 2 nights at a hotel in Arenal and then have to cancel one night because we have to leave for San Jose a day early). Also, I would be willing to hire a driver for this portion of the trip. Can anyone tell me about how much this will cost, or where I can find out information about this before I leave? I would love to have these arrangements booked before I leave.
- 1 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 2 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 3 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 4 Cancun day trips
- 5 Quick CR Trip Report
- 6 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?