I need to find a way to get from the Arenal area to San Jose early enough in the day so that I can catch my flight. I've checked into both Interbus and Grey Line tours. I plan to use one of these to get from San Jose to Arenal at the start of our trip, however, neither can get us back to San Jose in time for our 3:30 p.m. flight. In all the guide books I find information about transportation out of San Jose, but can't find definite times returning to the city. Is there any way I can find out arriving times before I leave (I would hate to have to pay for 2 nights at a hotel in Arenal and then have to cancel one night because we have to leave for San Jose a day early). Also, I would be willing to hire a driver for this portion of the trip. Can anyone tell me about how much this will cost, or where I can find out information about this before I leave? I would love to have these arrangements booked before I leave.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 2 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 3 Riu vs Westin?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Sim card and power
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 8 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 13 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 14 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 15 Costa rica help
- 16 car rental companies
- 17 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 cozumel tennis
- 23 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 24 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report