We would like to go to Hanging Bridges (Arenal) with a tour guide. Does anyone know a guide to recommend? Also, are there guides just waiting outside that area as they do at Manuel Antonio?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/nitro-boost-max
- 2 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 3 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 4 mexico city and puebla?
- 5 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 6 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 7 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 8 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 9 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 10 10 Day Costa Rica
- 11 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 12 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 14 Cancun to Guatemala
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 17 San Miguel trivia
- 18 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 20 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 21 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 24 puerto vallarta
- 25 California Baja