We would like to go to Hanging Bridges (Arenal) with a tour guide. Does anyone know a guide to recommend? Also, are there guides just waiting outside that area as they do at Manuel Antonio?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 3 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 4 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 5 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 6 Anyone interested?
- 7 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 8 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 9 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 10 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 11 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 12 Spending USD in Mexico
- 13 Food poisoning?
- 14 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 15 Best plan - suggestions
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 17 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 18 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 19 Guanacaste in October
- 20 Good lunch spot
- 21 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 22 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 23 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 24 Art School
- 25 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School