We have booked the JW Marriott in Cancun in February. We noticed on the website that they have a private pool for adults only. Does anyone know if it is acceptable for women to tan topless here? We have also considered the Ritz and Le Meridien. Does anyone know if these pools have areas where topless sunbathing is acceptable? Also, any other information regarding these hotels is appreciated.
Topless Sunbathing in Cancun
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 4 Car rental in Cancun
- 5 Adopt an animal donation?
- 6 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 7 San Miguel De Allende
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints