We have booked the JW Marriott in Cancun in February. We noticed on the website that they have a private pool for adults only. Does anyone know if it is acceptable for women to tan topless here? We have also considered the Ritz and Le Meridien. Does anyone know if these pools have areas where topless sunbathing is acceptable? Also, any other information regarding these hotels is appreciated.
Topless Sunbathing in Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 3 Costa Rica help
- 4 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 7 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 8 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 9 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 10 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 11 Belize in June?
- 12 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 13 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 14 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 15 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 16 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 17 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 18 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 19 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 20 Monteverde Accomodations
- 21 Oaxaca in November
- 22 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 23 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 24 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???