We have booked the JW Marriott in Cancun in February. We noticed on the website that they have a private pool for adults only. Does anyone know if it is acceptable for women to tan topless here? We have also considered the Ritz and Le Meridien. Does anyone know if these pools have areas where topless sunbathing is acceptable? Also, any other information regarding these hotels is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 May in Central America
- 4 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 5 Four night is PV
- 6 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 7 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 8 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 9 San Miguel
- 10 Oaxaca in march
- 11 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 12 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 13 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 14 Snorkeling trips
- 15 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 16 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 17 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 18 best new site in costa rica
- 19 Tikal, Guatemala
- 20 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 21 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 24 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 25 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?