I will be in Costa Rica next week, staying for 2 weeks, and want to do as much as possible while also having an enjoyable and relaxing vacation. Obviously there are a lot of amazing options. I am curious to hear what others absolutely think I should not miss while traveling through the country in the month of October. I am throwing the trip together literally last minute and it's my first time in Central America, let alone CR. I love exploring, hiking, paddling, scuba diving, you name it. And definitely hope to take in some culture as well. Please help (and thank you in advance too)!
Top 5 Things To Do In Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 5 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 6 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 7 A Week in Montezuma
- 8 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 9 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 10 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 11 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 12 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 13 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 14 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 15 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 16 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 18 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 19 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 20 Belize Itinerary help!
- 21 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 22 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 23 Costa Rica Travel
- 24 Planning Mexico by February
- 25 Costa Rica best river rafting company