I will be in Costa Rica next week, staying for 2 weeks, and want to do as much as possible while also having an enjoyable and relaxing vacation. Obviously there are a lot of amazing options. I am curious to hear what others absolutely think I should not miss while traveling through the country in the month of October. I am throwing the trip together literally last minute and it's my first time in Central America, let alone CR. I love exploring, hiking, paddling, scuba diving, you name it. And definitely hope to take in some culture as well. Please help (and thank you in advance too)!
Top 5 Things To Do In Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 4 Playa del Carmen
- 5 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 6 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 9 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Panama in October
- 12 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 13 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 14 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 15 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 16 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 17 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 18 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 19 Monteverde from Liberia
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 23 mayan ruins family trip
- 24 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 25 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids