Wife and I are booked for 8 nights in April at the Excellance in Playa Mujeres, Mexico. 90% of what I've read (food service etc.) is positive. That being said we are "fun loving" , we like to hear music during the day while we drink and sun and play. We also enjoy a nightlife. Is Excellance too quiet for us? What about Hard Rock? Any other suggestions for a High Quality (ADULTS ONLY) All inclusive with a party atmosphere?
Too Quiet? Playa Mujeres Excellance Resort vs. Hard Rock ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 2 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 3 Costa Rica Vacation
- 4 mayan ruins family trip
- 5 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 6 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 7 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 8 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 9 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 10 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 11 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 12 Playa del Carmen
- 13 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 14 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 15 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 16 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 17 Mexico
- 18 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 19 Trip ideas needed please
- 20 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 23 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 24 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 25 buying silver jewelry in cancun