I know there's been a few similar questions, but I'm unsure whether August would be too hot in Oaxaca town and the coast (near Puerto Escondido).
We are English- so used to cool and damp! with kids age 8 to 15.
Would either location be unbearable?
Should we try and get air conditioning?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/neuro-nzt/
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 Trip Report: Puebla & Cuernavaca, January 2016
- 5 Cost of prepaid taxis from Queretaro bus station to San miguel dAllende?
- 6 Best resort for our situation?
- 7 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 8 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 9 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 10 Driver needed for Panama City
- 11 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 12 Tikal
- 13 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 14 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 15 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 16 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 17 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 18 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 19 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 20 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 21 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 22 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 23 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 24 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 25 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge