DH and I are looking at an extended stay in Roatan over the summer, long enough that I really don't feel like hauling a month's worth of diapers and wipes for our toddler. Can anyone point me in the direction of a reliable shopping source? I've googled the loations of the major grocery stores, but can't find verification that these places carry items other than groceries. Thanks for any info!
Toddler supplies in Roatan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 2 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 3 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 4 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 5 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 6 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 7 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 8 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 11 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 12 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 13 Tulum (camping)
- 14 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 15 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 16 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 17 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 18 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 19 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 20 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 21 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 22 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 23 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 24 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango