We're spending a couple of weeks, one in Akumal and one in Playa del Carmen, should we rent a car or just take a taxi to Akumal. We won't need a car in Playa I don't think, but will want to travel to Tulum and maybe explore slightly? Is it worth it, who and where would you rent it or do we have a choice, landing in Cancun a week from today!
To Rent a car or rent a taxi?
- 1 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 2 Belize
- 3 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 4 Playa Samara Costa Rica
- 5 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 6 Costa Rica Driver
- 7 please help!
- 8 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 14 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 15 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 16 Excellence Resort advice
- 17 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 18 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 19 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 20 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 21 Costa rica questions?
- 22 Baja California
- 23 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 24 Motorcycles
- 25 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica