Is anyone familiar with El Dorado Ranch, near San Felipe? They offer an all-expenses-paid weekend trip from Northern Calif. in a small plane, in exchange for a timeshare presentation -- sounds like a bad bargain to me.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/apexatropin/
- 2 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 3 Cancun all inclusive
- 4 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 5 Returning home
- 6 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 10 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 12 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 13 White hair in Valladolid....
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Roatan
- 16 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 19 Driving Time
- 20 Guanajuato
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 23 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Caribe Resort